Family Corner

Family Corner
Here are some really cool sites that help us learn about being safe on the web. Check them out with mum or dad.
Think You Know
Cybersmart
Social Networking
3Pigs

Monday, April 18, 2011

Where Are You Now Room 8?

Where are you now Room 8. In 2010 we had an amazing class full of lots of different peoples. At the end of the year we all went off in different directions some to different classes, some to different schools.

Where are you now?
If you have a class blog leave a link so we can find you.
At the moment you can find me at Ross Intermediate:

4 comments:

Lachlan!!! said...

MR SLOAN!!!
I just posted on your blog, I thought last years blog would have been deleted!! I said on my last post on the 8Gigs blog what room 7's new adress and pretty please comment on our blog
P.S that background is really old!!

maddison said...

HI mr sloan its maddi.h, hows it going?
I have MISS THESSMAN.
Do you miss Ashhurst Schoo?

maeve said...

Hi Mr Sloan I'm in miss Thessman's class to

Mr Sloan said...

Wow guys! it is so great hearing from you all! We will have to organise a skype session so I can see how its going.