Family Corner

Family Corner
Here are some really cool sites that help us learn about being safe on the web. Check them out with mum or dad.
Think You Know
Cybersmart
Social Networking
3Pigs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Brick Wall

Today we used the brick wall key to break down the idea that you can't buy anything without money.

Here were our solutions:
  • Steal or rob
  • Inherit through a will
  • Barter and Trade
  • Share
  • Give stuff away and receive stuff
  • Win in competitions
  • Christmas, Birthdays, weddings, celebrations
  • Invent, create, make, grow and build stuff
  • Beg
  • Work for goods
  • Find
  • Hunting
What can you think of?

3 comments:

random comment person said...

the suggestions are cool but robbing/stealing is not a coolsuggestion
i dissagree with robbing.

maybe you could do something like um...
easter?

Mr Sloan said...

I agree random comment person. Stealing is not cool but I think easter would be limited to only getting chocolate.

random blonde person said...

my mum instead of buying me chocolate she brought me books and my dad brought me chocolate